Greinke Needs Time To Prepare For First Start - RealGM Wiretap
Zack Greinke's elbow felt fine after his first Cactus League appearance on Wednesday Roman Torres Jersey , but he isn't sure if he'll be ready for the start of the season.

The Los Angeles Dodgers right-hander received a precautionary elbow injection when camp opened.

Greinke said if he had five more starts he "definitely" would be ready and with four more starts "should" be ready to start the second game of the season.

He said he felt "really good healthwise," but continued to experiment with a slider that continues to give him fits.

"I've been trying to make the slider better than last year, but it hasn't worked Osvaldo Alonso Jersey ," Greinke said. "I'm trying to figure if I keep trying or go back to last year's. I'm trying everything. It looks good, but I'm giving up more hits than normal."

Torii Hunters Son Wont Face Texas Indictment - RealGM Wiretap

A grand jury in Texas has declined to indict the teenage son of Torii Hunter in a sexual assault case.

Darius McClinton-Hunter was arrested in May with four others and accused of sexual assault.

"He finally feels vindicated," attorney Todd Shapiro said. "He knew from the very day he was arrested that he didn't commit any crime."

Torii Hunter Oniel Fisher Jersey , who signed with the Tigers this offseason, left the Angels last year for 14 games in the wake of his son's arrest.

Tension Building Between Luhnow Porter In Houston - RealGM Wiretap

There is tension between two prominent figures in the Houston Astros organization.

Jeff Luhnow and Bo Porter are at odds, according to Major League sources.

Porter is believed to have expressed his frustration with Luhnow to owner Jim Crane in a conversation earlier this month.

The manager's frustration stems from a lack of input and from his belief that Luhnow engages in excessive second-guessing of his in-game management Obafemi Martins Jersey , sources said.

The Astros hired Luhnow in December 2011 and Porter in September 2012. The lengths of their respective contracts are not known.

Nats Plan To Have Chien Ming Wang Soon - RealGM Wiretap The Nationals plan to bring up right-handed pitcher Chien-Ming Wang by the end of July. Washington plans on having Wang make one more start for Triple-A Syracuse before he is promoted. Wang hasn't pitched in the majors since July 4, 2009 when he was with the Yankees. .