Zambrano Signs With Long Island Ducks - RealGM Wiretap
The Long Island Ducks of the Independent League have signed right-hander Carlos Zambrano.

Ducks presidentgeneral manager Michael Pfaff recently said the team prioritizes winning but wants to "help players with their careers saucony jazz original mujer , help them continue their careers, and help them get back to the major leagues."

Zambrano joined the Marlins via trade in January 2012, posting a 4.49 ERA in more than 132 innings.

Davis Hopes Cabrera Repeats As Triple Crown Winner - RealGM Wiretap

Chris Davis leads the American League with 46 home runs, representing the biggest challenge to Miguel Cabrera's second-straight Triple Crown season.

Cabrera has a comfortable lead in batting average (.359) and RBIs (130).

"As far as me being the obstruction for him doing it again, I hope he does do it again," Davis said. "That would be awesome. He's a great hitter. He deserves everything that he gets.

"My goal is not to go out there and keep Miguel Cabrera from winning the Triple Crown. It's to do everything I can to put us in position to win, whether that means I hit 10 more home runs or two more home runs. I've had a productive year so far comprar saucony jazz original , but if we don't make the playoffs, it doesn't really mean a lot."

Cabrera entered Tuesday with 43 home runs, three behind Davis.

Orioles Play Manny Machado At Shortstop - RealGM Wiretap

After losing 10 of their past 11 games, the Baltimore Orioles shuffled their lineup on Monday night against the Tampa Bay Rays.

One of those changes included playing Manny Machado at shortstop. It marked the first time in 420 Major League games that he played a position other than third base. He was drafted as a shortstop back in 2010.

"Not necessarily," Buck Showalter said after the game when asked if Machado might see more time there over the final month of the season. Regular shortstop J.J. Hardy, currently on the 15-day disabled list with a recurrence of the back issues that have contributed to him missing 38 games this season, is eligible to return this week.

"It came back pretty easy saucony baratas online ," Machado said. "I've been playing that my whole life. It just came naturally."

Orioles Acquire Joe Saunders - RealGM Wiretap

The Orioles have acquired Joe Saunders for the Diamondbacks as they look to make the playoffs for the first time since 1997.

In exchange, Baltimore gave up right-handed reliever Matt Lindstrom and either cash or a player to be named later.

Saunders was 6-10 with a 4.22 ERA in 21 starts with Arizona this season.

The Orioles began the day tied for the second American League wild-card spot with Oakland and in third place in the AL East, only four games behind the Yankees.

锘? Distance control and the 4 Second Rule.

For me this putting instruction that you are about to read is the real "Gold" in putting instruction. Whoever masters distance control in putting...... is the person you should fear on the putting green.

Most of putting accuracy and precision begins and ends with distance control. Distance control comes from touch for the given

green plus targeting. Once distance control becomes automatic, you never need to worry about it much and can devote almost all your practice, attention, and on-course focus to reading and hitting the correct path into the hole.

Getting Distance Control

Every green has a different speed and the speed changes during the day and from day to day. Hopefully, the speeds of all greens on a course are close saucony españa online , but this is only within a certain range. So distance control inevitably entails some green reading for speed and some "touch" just for that particular speed.

Once you have a touch for the particular green speed calibrated, and have taken advantage of your experience and senses to judge speed conditions variation from green to green, distance control is a matter of targeting. By targeting I mean the physical procedures you use to localize the hole or target in relation to your body and your bodys action. This is only partly a matter of vision.

Learn to Use the Neck Turn for Distance

Once beside the ball, you have to resettle the brain, since youve just stopped moving. Then focus steadily on the ball and turn your head to carry the gaze along the path on the ground at the speed your experience and touch tells you the ball will likely roll in the perfect putt. Its not the eyes that matter here. Its the pacing and extent of your neck turn. It helps to have the eyes in plane with the putt plane, but the real important cue is what your neck muscles tell your brain about distance. So pretend you really are following the ball to and into the hole.

Focus on the Hole Itself for at Least 4 Seconds

Once your gaze is at the hole, keep it there at least 4 seconds. Three seconds is not enough because the brain gets bored and wants to get on with it under armour curry 2 españa , so you have to override the urge to look away. It takes at least 4 seconds for the brain to form an enike air force 1 heren wit